Cloud-Native Applications delivers business agility
Today’s business environment demands enterprises to be highly agile, flexible and scalable. To stay ahead, enterprises need IT that is agile, adaptive, loosely coupled and continuously deployed. This can be achieved with cloud-native applications built and deployed in the cloud with Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS). PaaS is a type of cloud computing service which allows users to develop, run and manage applications without the complexity and hassle of building and maintaining IT infrastructure. A native cloud application (NCA) is a program with loosely-coupled cloud services, designed specifically to run on and take advantage of PaaS environments.
Our cloud native development services allow enterprises to quickly build cloud-native applications leveraging micro-services, DevOps philosophy, PaaS and containerization technologies resulting in unparalleled business agility. We adopt Agile coding, building, testing and deploying applications to help businesses roll out applications faster than ever.
Benefit from our deep proficiency in designing and developing cloud-native applications which are platform agnostic, secure, robust and resilient. Starting from uncovering your requirements, GGK can help you in the design, development, integration, test, deployment and continuous monitoring of your cloud applications.
Our 12 Factor App Methodology
The twelve-factor app is a methodology for building software-as-a-service apps that:
- Use declarative formats for setup automation, to minimize time and cost for new developers joining the project;
- Have a clean contract with the underlying operating system, offering maximum portability between execution environments;
- Are suitable for deployment on modern cloud platforms, obviating the need for servers and systems administration;
- Minimize divergence between development and production, enabling continuous deployment for maximum agility;
- And can scale up without significant changes to tooling, architecture, or development practices.
To reap the benefits of a cloud-native platform, developers require more discipline to follow the 12-factor principles and standardize their platform and services. At GGK we embrace 12-factor principles to the tee when it comes to cloud-native application development. Talk to one of our experts today on how we can help you design and develop a cloud-first application specific to your needs.