Looking for outcome-based consulting partner?
It’s risky to begin a project without having a full understanding of the project scope and requirements. Fully developed requirements are the foundation for development and testing activities and are critical to creating an accurate schedule and budget for the work to be done. Business analysts with specialized domain and technical expertise enhance project delivery effectiveness through their participation in requirements capture, documentation, and analysis. Business analysts are also valuable to business process initiatives and when writing and managing RFPs and SOWs.
An objective viewpoint from a disinterested expert can produce higher quality results in situations that require assessments, audits, and recommendations. We follow a proven portfolio of best practices and procedures to achieve efficient and measurable results.
- Business assessments, audits, and roadmaps
- Business and functional requirements gathering and documentation
- Templates and training for requirements gathering and documentation
- Business analysis
- RFP and contract writing services
- Business process analysis and design