Healthcare Industry has been an arena of tremendous changes over the years. Increasing costs and low efficiency has always been the main hurdle of the industry. Ability to adapt and innovate has been the game changer in this industry with cutthroat competition. Embracing new technologies and leveraging their strengths are vital to this journey of innovation.
In this crowded marketplace, staying ahead of the competition and being relevant to customers needs real-time problem-solving capabilities and robust technology services to aid it. GGK, with our experience of over a decade and an extensive portfolio of services, can be your partner in this journey. Our industry-proven range of services ensures agility and sophistication by coalescing technical expertise with business knowledge.
Our expertise includes
• Implementing NLP & OCR for efficient medical chart review
• Building enterprise level applications to manage members’ care
• Risk-Adjustment consulting for better reimbursements and accurately assessing patient’s risk
• Submitting encounter data to the regulatory entities such as EDPS, RAPS, APD, and EDGE server
• Improving operational efficiency by using robotic process automation (RPA)
• Creating and managing efficient data warehouse capabilities
• Developing chat bots acting as virtual assistants to health plan members
• Enabling payers and providers in making a shift from ‘Fee for Service’ to ‘Value-based arrangements’
• Implementing platforms for ‘Enhanced Direct Enrolments’
• Enhancing interoperability between stakeholders
• Creating and managing Provider portals to approve and inquire of pre-authorization requests
We have delivered regulation compliant services to Payers, Providers, Technology firms, Revenue Cycle Management companies, Benefits Administrators. Our expertise in the Healthcare Ecosystem helps us to understand the needs of our stakeholders holistically. Our services are designed to reduce operational costs and increasing productivity, thereby enabling them to scale up by enrolling more members.
Please visit our booth #307 at AHIP 2019 to explore our solutions and, to find out how we can partner with you.