Organizations using DevOps best practices deploy code up to 30 times more frequently than their competitors, and 50 percent fewer of their deployments fail.
Demand for DevOps service is growing rapidly because businesses get improved IT performance with greater DevOps maturity. Organizations using DevOps practices are overwhelmingly high-functioning: They deploy code up to 30 times more frequently than their competitors, and 50 percent fewer of their deployments fail.
Why consider GGK
- Preferred Devops partner for some of the large enterprises
- Experience across wide variety of Devops tools
- Matured processes and industry best practices
In a generative environment, it is understood that continuous improvement leads to ever-higher levels of throughput and stability. Development, test and operations work together throughout the delivery process, and collaborate on ways to reduce the cost and risk of making changes.
DevOps outsourcing / off-shoring: “DevOps-as-a-Service” includes full participation in the software development lifecycle, from inception to final delivery and maintenance.
- Build & Deployment automation: Build automation is key component of Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery. Build & Deployment automation is crucial for automated release management in web-scale systems.
- Full-stack application monitoring: Logging and monitoring systems make it easy to detect failures and identify the events that contributed to them. Proactive monitoring of system health based on threshold and rate-of-change warnings enables us to preemptively detect and mitigate problems. Without full-stack monitoring multiple dependencies and scalability issues will be discovered only after critical issue.
- Continuous delivery – ensures that your application is always in a releasable state
- Version control for all production artifacts
- Automated testing – code is releasable without lengthy integration and manual regression testing cycles
- Proactive monitoring of application and system health – Data-driven control plane